How to write ebook for free

Many people decide to write an eBook because they know that it is a cost effective way to make some money on the side. In this article I will be talking about research topics, marketing your eBook, your value proposition, the demand for your topic... 

The great thing about eBooks is that they are really cost effective. There are many different things you can do to make money from an eBook and I’ll show you how to get started. 

Although you probably want to write about your passion and make money, it's not always the best course of action. Writing an eBook requires a lot of research, planning and marketing. You need to be very aware of your target audience, how much they are willing to pay and what they expect from you. By following these simple steps you will have a great chance of success when it comes time to produce your e-book!

Use Canva to write an ebook:

Canva is a web based editor that helps you create awesome graphics that can be used for all sorts of visual content on your blog. In this video I will show you how easy it is to utilize Canva to write an ebook! I haven't ever seen anyone doing this, so I had to try it out and make a video about it.

 Are you struggling to find time to write your book? I know how it is with all of the other daily tasks that need completing such as social media and blogging. You see, I wrote my latest book in less than 4 hours by writing it in a PDF document on Canva. Pretty amazing right?? It's not fiction and it's much longer than any article you've ever read on Canva. And did I mention that I wrote it for free?

super easy way to create an awesome looking ebook with Canva. I am talking specifically about the free version of Canva, which is ideal for authors. Using this method you can set up a brand new ebook in less than a day with images that look pretty darn good.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post